Anyone can view and steal information in unsecured employee texts, emails, video and voice conversations.
Competitors intent on stealing R&D clues, customer contact or pricing information. Ex- or disgruntled employees looking to embarrass you or make trouble. Even inappropriate internal access to confidential exchanges about critical business strategies, human resources decisions or financial information — it’s impossible to over-estimate the risk of someone hacking your employees’ communications. Instant havoc.
- Mantu keeps private communications private — just like the old days when you sat down behind closed doors to hold a confidential conversation.
- Employees use their own devices — Mantu works across all iOS and Android smartphones, tablets and desktops
- Set up one-to-one or one-to-group private communications tunnels — it’s just as easy to change or dissolve them, too.
- Securely transmit attachments, too — including large files of almost any type such as pdfs, videos and digital imaging
- Employees control remote destruction — Unlike other solutions that automatically wipe communications off sending and receiving devices; employees decide which ones to purge.
- Biometric user authentication — the devices can tell who is sending and receiving the communications and access to unrecognized users is denied — an extra privacy layer built right in at no additional cost.
With Mantu, all of privacy features are included in the monthly fee whether 10 or 1000 employees are using the app. Making it not only a powerful privacy solution, but an affordable one, too.